New in this version:
1. Service profile information and assignment. Yep, you can now assign an existing profile to a blade. You can also unassign one, or change the blade assignment.
2. It's also possible to control the power of the blade from the service profile screen using essentially the same controls that you had from the chassis/blade views.
3. I'm also now sorting the errors by severity, and the service profiles by name.
1. More code reuse and cleanup in preparation for App store submittal.
2. Possible inclusion of a Read-Only switch on the settings screen so you could turn off any changes that you might do by mistake (you should use a Read-Only user ID if you are concerned about this).
3. Possible sorting or differentiation of service profiles and templates.
1. Don't put any "carriage returns" in the description of the service profiles. It can't be applied if you try it (not breaks, but it won't be applied and you will get an unknown error 401).
2. If a service profile has it's power setting to "on" and it's tied to a template, and you unassociate it, it will show an error. I think the error is "normal" and doesn't have anything to do with how I'm removing the association, but I need to do more testing to figure out if there is a way to change this.
3. There are no controls of information based on Organization.